This post contains affiliate and referral links to support this site.
If you love purses but don’t love leather, you don’t have to be limited in your accessory options. Here are some of my favorite vegan purse styles:
- Colour Block Tote from Vilma Boutique: Vilma bags are made at a workshop in Greece with cruelty-free materials. This tote includes adorable polka-dot lining and an interior cell-phone pocket. $70.
- Crossbody Bag from MATT & NAT: This vegan brand gains its inspiration from materials and nature. Available in a variety of colors, their stylish crossbody bag features lining made from recycled water bottles. $135.
- Kangaroo Handbag from GUNAS: This sleek, metallic tote includes an internal zipper pocket and a detachable strap. GUNAS works with small factories around the world to ensure ethical production of their bags. $165.
- Morning Crossbody from Angela Roi: With a zip top closure and zippered compartments on the front and back, the crossbody from Angela Roi is sure to keep your daily essentials ready. Angela Roi conducts quarterly audits of their factories around the world to ensure compliance with fair labor standards. $145.
- Saddle Bag from MATT & NAT: Three interior compartments make this bag a good choice for the organized and messy among us. MATT & NAT is committed to using factories that follow the SA8000 social accountability standard. $155.
- Large Tote from MATT & NAT: These totes are everywhere, and now animal lovers have a non-leather alternative! Also available in brown, wine, light blue, and pink. $135.
- Belt Bag from Hipsters for Sisters: Apparently hip packs are back. I’m not that fashion-forward, but if you are, check out this gold-flecked version from Hipsters for Sisters. Convertible to a clutch or crossbody bag in case you chicken out. $185.
- Anya Crossbody from Angela Roi: Featuring a vegan suede interior, this structured crossbody is cruelty-free and sweatshop-free. Angela Roi is an official supporter of the ASPCA as part of their mission to improve conditions for animals across the United States. $155.
- Bucket Bag from Angela Roi: Crafted from vegan polyurethane leather, this bucket bag features a magnetic closure, tie top, and detachable zippered pouch. Round studs on the bottom of the bag keep it steady through your daily adventures. $195.
- Structured Tote from Angela Roi: This bag means business. Take it to the office for a professional vibe, or add the strap to go out running errands. Fabric-lined and crafted in Korea from vegan leather. $195.